Saturday, March 7, 2009

A Carole Lombard Picture


The Carole & Co. blog has the inspired idea to post a favorite Carole Lombard picture and since I'm recharging my blogging batteries *and* recovering from a trip to the dentist, gazing upon The Lovely Lombard will no doubt speed up my recovery...let the healing begin. This has become my new favorite Carole Lombard photo, and that's saying something, seeing as she was the most photogenic movie star ever. She's not the Hollywood Dreamland poster girl for nothing...

7 comments:

  1. She looks fabulous. And so is your blog. Okay, that was a lame segue, but I just wanted to let you know I'm sending a Premio Dardos award your way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better from the dentist visit. I love this photo. I've always really been a big fan of Carole.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, Carole was the cat's pajamas!

    Keith: I appreciate the best wishes.

    PF&M: Thanks for thinking of me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of my favorite photos of Carole.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A belated thanks for plugging my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.