Thursday, April 2, 2009

Gail Patrick: Deco Dame, Part VII

This, Part VII of our monthly tribute to 1930s star Gail Patrick, will be the last entry until more of her films surface on DVD or get aired on Turner Classic Movies, as so few are available, particularly those films in which she was the lead. In the meantime, I'll join her for some of that ale she's got waiting for me. Gail's costar in 1940's The Doctor Takes a Wife, Ray Milland, is every bit as annoyed as I am that this dark-haired beauty is so inadequately represented on disc.

Where's the Love: Ray Milland stews over the paucity of Gail Patrick titles on DVD.

3 comments:

  1. Maybe there will be some in the as-of-yet-unannounced batches of DV-R movies that WB is going to release each month! I hope!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really don't think I've seen her in much at all. It would be nice to though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That top photo is the greatest! Haha!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.