Saturday, June 27, 2009

Summer Days With Ginger


With Summer upon us (at least in the northern hemisphere), we at Hollywood Dreamland thought it best that we enjoy some of these long, blisteringly hot days--I'm based just north of Miami--or "Miamuh", as the old-timers called it--and I'll be scaling back the posts a bit. Perhaps four or five posts monthly instead of the average ten, though this month has seen twenty one due to the Favorite Actors List draining my rudimentary thinking and writing skills. Hope you're enjoying the Summer wherever you are--or Winter, where applicable.


Still a Knockout: Ginger Rogers poolside-- and in color.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos. Hope you had a cool weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of your entries about my dear Ginger! Here are a couple more beachy pics:
    http://tinypic.com/m/4r2fx0/4
    http://tinypic.com/m/4rurdi/4

    -Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'Summer Days with Ginger', huh...Is this an invitation?

    I'd love to see Miami!

    Oh, you meant Ginger Rogers...

    I knew that. ;)

    ...

    Sorry to hear you'll be cutting back on the posting around here. And just when I remembered where to find it. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.