Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Finding My Muse Again!


I don't look anything like the guy in the photo above, but if his musical accompaniment is inspired by the gorgeous Ava Gardner, then let this image represent the blogger and his muse! I've been taking a break from this place lately, but am finally working up a head of steam again. I haven't even touched a Golden Age movie DVD or flipped on Turner Classic Movies except once (to watch The Parallax View), and I have been pursuing other interests. But I've started work on that Thin Man overview I mentioned before as well as some Katharine Hepburn ideas. Thanks for sticking around and not getting disgusted with my lack of postings here lately.

7 comments:

  1. It's good to take a break! I have as well, and I finally returned last week with an entry. You can't enjoy something without knowing what you're missing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. C.K., welcome back. I'm looking forward to the posts you're working on, and I hope you'll be putting up another one of your great polls soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always good to walk away for a bit - makes the ideas and inspiration flow that much fresher. Welcome back! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. That picture made my morning. Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.