Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Miami: The Golden Age Revisited--and Cold!


Back in July, I posted an entry about how cold Miami got back in Winter, 1940. Well, I'm referring my readers to that post again! Why? Because since the new year began, Miami has experienced a very rare cold snap of 30 degrees Fahrenheit. Wind chill in the mid-20s. Yeah, yeah that's shorts and ice-cold cocktails weather for the rest of the northern hemisphere but let's remember the context: This is Miami---temperatures in the 30s are the exception, not the rule!

2 comments:

  1. I hear it's supposed to start warming up in your area soon! Hopefully it does!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, sorry - I can't feel for you. We're in a hot spell now in the midwest in the 20s! :0)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.