Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Starting Tomorrow: Favorite Actresses Countdown

Hot, but Not: Ava and Lana didn't make HD's Favorite Actresses list.


Or rather, as a soon as I complete the first entry! Back in June, Hollywood Dreamland ran down its Ten Favorite Actors list, which was a lot of fun to do. A favorite actresses meme was done here back in December, 2008 but that was a mere listing without any of the blowhard commentary you've (hopefully) come to expect. However, I'm going to try and be more succinct in my "whys" and "wheres" this time around.

The Set Up: As with the gentlemen's countdown, only actresses who were active up to and including the 1950s will be included: For example, no Raquel Welch or Faye Dunaway, but Bette Davis would count, although her career spanned the 1960s and '70s, she worked in that 1930s-50s time frame.

And speaking of actresses, the new poll is up and ready to count your vote.

5 comments:

  1. I just started working on my own entry, but I think I am going to expand it in to a countdown as well. Do you mind if I sort of "copy" you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to read your countdown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, i can't wait to see who made it on the list! x

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.